Monday, December 24, 2012

New Year's Eve XXX Barbiezz Super Special!

2013 is quickly approaching and we probably all have our resolutions ready to go! So glad all the end of the world talk is over and very disappointed at all the negativity I heard about it. I suppose so people just don't care about how things affect other people. I'm glad you are all alive and doing well!! 

Finally got the squirting down in case you were interested to know.  I found a cool toy that does it anytime I want to, but I also can use other methods lol. There are still a variety of ways to get shows and show types to get.  I still have open slots available but there are also other models that you may enjoy as well.  I know a few of them so I could possible direct you to good hosts if I'm not available for any reason.  I can't promise you will get the same rate you get with me unless they are on my cam which then of course same rules apply.

I have to apologize for not finding a girl to do shows with me.  Just haven't found any girls that would work out.  I'm interested to know what you all would like to see though.  What type of girl would you like to see me with?  A sexy girl?  A more butch type?  A submissive girl? Maybe a Domme?  Feel free to leave comments about that on my website or on this blog.  You should also add me on Face book if you haven't already.

OK and now what you all been waiting for...... The special for the end of the year goes as follows.

If you are a fan (member of all of my sites) please disregard this and message me personally thanks!

OTHERWISE: NEW MEMBERS ONLY!!!

Schedule 1 show $25 for 15 min and get 10 min bonus cam time

Add this show $25 for 15 min to receive 30 min bonus cam time

Add this 3rd show which includes happy hour $10 for 10 min and receive another 10 min of bonus cam time.

I'm not sure if you see but altogether that is 90 minutes of cam time with me naked for $60.  I will give this deal out up until 11:30 am new years eve.  So the earlier you sign up the more fun we can have! You can even see me on your droid or Ios device which we all have one of those now,  For those of you I don't get to play with I hope you have a wonderful holiday and safe new years.  Lets start it off with a bang!

Alyssa Smith aka XXX Barbiezz

No comments:

Post a Comment