Saturday, March 2, 2013

XXX Barbiezz March Contest

So everyone says they want to meet me in person and how much fun it will be.  Well I'm not going to just meet everyone that wants to or even every single fan for that matter.  But what I am gonna do is have a sort of contest with all my "new" fans to let you put your money where your mouth is.  For the whole month of March all new members of any of my sites will get an entry into a pot of names.  Four people will be chosen to meet during the month of April and will be contacted to make arrangements.  I will not be pulling the names it will be from an anonymous person so you will have to win fair and square no bribes!

Now I honestly expect that all the subs I already have will have a jump on anyone that hasn't gotten shows with me because they know exactly how to contact me for instructions.  I'll try to break it down as simple as possible.

To enter you must first click the ticket below and then sign up new.  Regardless if you are already a member or not make a new user name with a new email or consider your efforts void.
Next get prepaid debit card with about $75 - $100 on it unless you have a credit card that you haven't ever used before.  Don't buy anything just have it ready when you speak to me.
Next make sure you contact me with your user name on yahoo messenger @MSBARBIEZZ or send an email to alyssa@xxxbarbiezz.com
When I want to view a model on the site I normally favorite her so I suggest you do that so it's easy for you to tell when I'm in free video chat.
Make sure you add me to your google plus, facebook, or twitter account as well if you haven't already.

Ms. Barbiezz

No comments:

Post a Comment