Saturday, November 9, 2013

Attention: cuckolds and sissies pay attention now!

Hey boys!!! Glad you have returned to my blog, and I have been able to meet some new interesting fans. After Thanksgiving I will be traveling doing a road trip. I plan on visiting some of you guys that earn this opportunity along my way as well. That goes for all of you boys, whether you are a submissive or just a naughty boy that wants to have fun with yours truly. I have done some raffles for a chance to meet me for a date but this will be actual sessions in person so  and you will need to be serious and willing to do the simple things to make this happen. I love to have fun, try new things and explore so who is going to get to adventure with me or will you be stuck wishing and hoping still? The choice is yours. I have some special package deals and more details about sessions for this month. I will be seeing who is really a true fan and I look forward to exploring with you. Also, if you are a friend of mine on Facebook, make sure to like my FACEBOOK page as well as my profile on TWITTER. Well, that is about it for now. Be watching out for my new videos and contact me for more details on the awesome Fall Specials going on. 

XOXO

XXXBARBIEZZ




No comments:

Post a Comment