Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Forgot to mention

Hey guys and of course ladies too.  This has been a very hectic month and I'm loving every minute of it.  Of course there are always the few that try to spoil the fun by saying mean things but trust me you just get blocked.  Now I wanted to say that we all know this is the internet and while I'm not the hottest girl online and compete with 1000's of beautiful women, I'd like to think that I'm one of the few that offer what I offer as far as a personal touch!  I will do the wam bam shows of course but I prefer to get to know my fans.  Also I never ever play a video and I don't fake orgasms either.  I'm truly a horny girl and love to experiment. I enjoy sucking fucking and love anal.. I am offering a deal this month for all my new fans.. All you have to do is be a new member of 2 of my sites and you will get a bonus show on yahoo or skype.. If you need more details for that you can instant message me on yahoo messenger @ barbiezz2.  Also I made a teaser video for you just to have a little fun.. hope you enjoy it..


Barbiezz


No comments:

Post a Comment