Friday, June 29, 2012

My Own Personal Fanpage!

Well it's been a little over a month now for me changing websites and since I've danced in a club.  Personally I don't know if I'll ever go back to the club.  I've been having so much fun on cam that it really doesn't make sense to do it.  I've indulged some people's deep darkest fantasies and have been having fun doing it.  For those of you following me so far you already know I'm a very horny girl and love my toys. I've been getting alot of sex with MrSexxxyChocolate on cam as well so I'm a very happy girl.  What surprised me about everything though was how many guys are willing to be submissive to me.  This power I've been attaining has really peaked my interest and I'm really looking forward to just how far you sissy boys will go.  Small dick humiliation and CBT (cock & ball torture) has dominated alot of my time for shows.. It's exciting and omg I love it.  I'm going to search even harder this next month for more boy toys to play with.  July is around the corner and my birthday is July 12.  I expect all my loyal fans to at least wish me a happy birthday.  I have 2 days left in this month to win the newest model contest on a couple of my sites!!! Help me help you!  If you boys (or girls) get a show in the next 36 hrs I will definitely make it worth every penny you spend (like always).  I should have my own Website up and running in the next week so be on the look out for that.. All of you that have already gotten shows will have access to my exclusive nude pics.  You only will have to contact me so you can get the password in order to access them!  I'm very excited about the coming events and travel in store for the summer months.  Guys I have plenty of competition with alot of beautiful sexy ladies so I really want you to know I appreciate all of your support!!  I do realize you could easily watch someone else so thank you thank you and thank you again!!!  Hope to see you all soon..





Wanna support me and help me win the NEWEST CAM GIRL CONTEST?
just click my picture or go to my free web cam chat

OTHER OPTIONS:
I have a Sexier Option to get shows but this is for those for sure search for BARBIEZZ

And for those of you that are looking for a live preview to Make sure I'm the girl of your dreams you can check out My Her-G-Spot cam here!!

1 comment:

  1. WE'RE HIRING NEW SEXY WEBCAM MODELS!
    MAKE UP TO $10,000 PER WEEK.
    REGISTER AS A BONGA MODELS WEBCAM MODEL TODAY!

    ReplyDelete