Sunday, July 7, 2013

My Fetish!

I am the voice in your head that tells you it’s ok to jump down the rabbit hole.
I am your ultimate enabler who ALWAYS encourages one more puff,
one more drink,
one more dollar.
I am EVERYTHING
you are NOTHING
I am the shock on your credit card statement,
the hard on it brings.
I am the lie you tell your wife or partner
I am heartbreaker,
I am homewrecker
I am your own personal savior.
I am the reason you can’t afford dinner out this month
not
even
once.
I am the reason you can’t stop giving
until it’s ALL gone
it’s not your money.
you are merely holding it for Me.
and out of the smoky haze of demolished debt
the stink of day old beer cans with cigarettes extinguished in them
with a touch of remorse, shame and guilt
THIS is My fetish

Ms Barbiezz

No comments:

Post a Comment